Tuesday, March 15, 2016

So much has changed since 2011,
Where to begin. First, I got a long arm quilting machine, after making 12 quilts and gifting them, I sold that and have been doing less sewing and more reading
.
A new residence a new town and new friends have been a Godsend. I focused on the things I can do something about, and  leave the rest up to the Creator. It has been a time of growth and some grief. The loss of a marriage and a home, has grown into a new home and life of depending on God for literally every good thing that has blessed me. The loss of a relative (sister) not through death but misunderstanding. The loss of relationship of her choosing makes it no less hurtful. This too shall pass.
Lots of forgiveness has been given, and the most important one I forgave was myself. For not always getting it right. Hard as I tried some decisions were better than others.  Isn't that the way it is for most of us?
Going on three years here in the new place, downsized and still keeping on. Some of the best things in life are the times you spend with family. Made several trips to see the grandchildren, and grown son and daughter, made lots of memories.
Looking forward to more road trips, and campfires with my extended family of Sisters and lots of happy new memories. Hope to see you on the road sometime or at a campout!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment